-
December 13th, 2005, 02:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I agree with what other people said. I am 7 years older then my brother and many times growing up I used to "help" him with his homework-i.e. do it for him. I found out later that well, he didn't have the patience to do it himself.
Does her teacher usually assign hard and complicated hw assignments? I know some of mine used to-not that often, but often enough to get the brainworking. Typically they used to want to see the "work" and "effort" that went into it, besides the answers.
Also if she is getting frustrated-take a break. Sometimes that 15-25 minute break is well needed to relieve stress and frustration.
-Jordyn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks